Based in Orpington, Kent, we are a well-established Commercial Cleaning Services Company with circa 450 employees.
We are a family-run business who are committed to delivering high levels of expertise, dependability, and “hassle-free” customer service to both the private and public sector.
Operations Co-ordinator – Cleaning Industry
£29k per annum
- The Operations Planner/ Scheduler will be responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating all Window Cleaning & Deep Cleaning
- Operational activities across the Business, ensuring maximum productivity and minimising travel time.
- Working within the Administration Team, responding to requests in a timely and detail-oriented manner.
- Working with Window Cleaning Sub Contractors to include Abseiling work planning and the hiring of Cherry Pickers and Access Platforms.
- Attend Weekly Team meetings and Quarterly Team Meetings when scheduled.
- Lead Support for the operatives. Monitoring and Tracking Daily schedules and reactive jobs for the operatives.
- Arrange Permission to Work Documents for specific cleaning tasks and clients.
- Communicate in real-time.
- To see the jobs through to the conclusion.
- To address issues when they arise aiming for minimal disruption.
- Provide regular management reports on operations activity.
- Liaise with our Health & Safety consultant to review RAMS/COSHH policies.
- Supporting the Directors /Office Manager/ Admin team with ad-hoc tasks in times of absence or when short-staffed.
- Stock control & Purchasing of ad-hoc/bespoke products upon request by management.
The Successful Applicant:
A high level of initiative, with a drive to continuously improve the operation. Collaborative Team Player, who works effectively to achieve common goals Excellent communication skills.
Proficient with Word and Excel and have a keen interest in technology.
Communication is key in this role to keep the client and management teams informed of any elevated risk or potential events of risk as necessary.
We are looking for you to have relevant experience gained from working in a similar industry and environment.