Based in Orpington, Kent we are a well established Commercial Cleaning Services Company.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Mobile Specialist Deep Clean Technician. The successful candidate would form part of a reactive/responsive/specialist cleaning team. The work would be based in different locations within the M25 and Central London. The role is not day-to-day office cleaning.
JOB ROLE (not limited to):
- Carpet Cleaning.
- Pressure Washing.
- Washroom Cleaning.
- Graffiti Removal.
- Scrubbing & polishing of floors.
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Waste Removal
Work Schedules are planned for you and issued on a weekly basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Driving Licence is essential as the role involves driving a Company Van.
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Be able to work within a team and on their own.
- Flexible Rota which includes Night & Day work.
- Be Flexible and willing to travel.
- Be able to use IT, or possess the ability to be trained in such a case.
SALARY: £10.85 to £13.00 /hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Company Mobile and Van provided, Progression within the company structure, Uniform provided, Training provided, 28 Days holiday (incl bank hol), Cleaning equipment provided.
HOURS: Full time, Approx 40 hrs per week.