Based in Orpington, Kent, we are a well-established Commercial Cleaning Services Company with circa 450 employees.
We are a family run business who are committed to delivering high levels of expertise, dependability and “hassle-free” customer service to both the private and public sector.
• Raising of Sales Invoices Weekly/Bi-weekly/Monthly and Quarterly
• Issue monthly customer statements
• Manage the credit control daily. Liaise with customer and answer queries, work with internal
department and escalate to financial Controller when required
• Weekly review of aged Debtors report with Financial Controller and Office Manager.
• Ensure termination charges and final accounts for customers are fully charged and paid in line
with the contract, before termination.
• Maintain customer records on the system.
• Maintain high level of customer service
• Work closely with Financial Controller to resolve client invoicing queries as required
• Matching of PO to supplier invoices received. To ensure all supplier invoices are issued to the correct company name. Ensure that banking details are correct when loading payments.
• Reviewing of Aged Creditors ensure that all DD collection payments have been correctly
allocated against supplier invoices. Request copy invoices from suppliers when required
• Ensure all supplier invoices are approved before payment is made.
• Assist with monthly supplier payment run.
• Maintain supplier records on the system.
• Maintain credit card receipts and matching to monthly credit card statement, also chasing for
outstanding receipts from Area managers.
• To issue PO numbers as per the request of Office Manager (Ad-hoc expenses) •
Enter all supplier invoices and credit notes onto the system in timely and accurate manner,
with appropriate descriptions.
Assist and support with the daily operations of the accounts department, including all
administrative duties such as screening calls, filing, and emails.
The successful candidate willmhave an excellent telephone manner.